7th. Street Sports Complex-John Day
In 1862 gold was discovered near John Day, Oregon and up to 10,000 miners flocked to Whiskey Gulch. While we are not expecting near that many baseball players for our tournament, we welcome all that would like to enjoy the small town hospitality while playing on two of the nicer full-size fields you will find anywhere!
Tournament Date: June 27-28, 2020
Location: John Day, OR
Complex: 7th. Street Sports Complex
Game Guarantee: 4 Game Minimum.
Divisions Offered: 14u/13u Combined Division.
Each age division that has at least 8 teams may be divided into separate Premier and Elite Championship brackets after pool play.
- All games will have 2 umpires.
- NW Nations World Series Qualifier.
- NW Nations certified umpires.
- Baseballs provided for all games.
- Team award for the Champion and Runner-up in each division.
- Individual awards for the Champion of each division.
Entry Fee Details
- Payment Options: Check/Credit Card.
- Processing Fee will be added to credit card payments.
- Payment secures your spot in the tournament
-Teams must be registered with NW Nations for 2020.
-2020 Registration Fee ($50) must be paid prior to tournament registration.
'62 Gulch ShootoutTeams who are paid or penciled in for the '62 Gulch Shootout Tournament, June 27-28, 2020. Click the arrows in any column to sort by that column.
|Age Division||Team Name||City/ST||Paid/Penciled In|