Memorial Day weekend is for baseball, and the Pacific University Stadium is an awesome place to spend the weekend. The field has just been upgraded to a turf infield. It also features; Batting cages, bullpens, plenty of space to spread out and warm up a park for picnics and a great small town atmosphere!
Date: May 26-28
Location: Forest Grove, OR
Complex: Bond Field, Pacific University
Format: 4 Game Guarantee.
Division Offered: 16u
Teams must be registered with NW Nations for 2018.
2018 Registration Fee ($50) must be paid prior to tournament registration.
- Nations West Region Championship Qualifier.
- NW Nations World Series Qualifier.
- NW Nations hand picked certified umpires.
- Baseballs provided for all games.
- Team awards for the top 2 teams in each division.
- Individual player awards for champions in each division.
Entry Fee Details:
Entry Fee: 16u: $695
Payment Options: Check/Credit Card.
Processing fee will be added to credit card payments.
Payment secures your spot in the tournament.