The Southridge Complex has been our home park away from home in Kennewick, WA since it opened six years ago and it is a great place to play. The complex is surrounded by hotels and restaurants all within walking distance making for an easy and convenient weekend of baseball.
Date: May 5-6
Location: Kennewick, WA
Complexes: Southridge Sports Complex, Lawrence Scott Park
Format: 4 Game Guarantee.
Divisions Offered: 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u
Teams must be registered with NW Nations for 2018.
2018 Registration Fee ($50) must be paid prior to tournament registration.
- Nations West Region Championship Qualifier.
- NW Nations World Series Qualifier.
- NW Nations hand picked certified umpires.
- Baseballs provided for all games.
- Team awards for the top 2 teams in each division.
- Individual player awards for champions in each division.
Tri-Cities is centrally located among all of the metropolitan areas of the Pacific Northwest including Seattle and Spokane in Washington; Portland, Oregon and Boise, Idaho and enjoys a dry climate, perfect for Spring baseball!
Entry Fee Details:
Entry Fee: 9u, 10u: $525, 11u, 12u: $525, 13u: $575, 14u: $595
Payment Options: Check/Credit Card.
Processing fee will be added to credit card payments.
Payment secures your spot in the tournament.